The Holy Spirit
- Who is the Holy Spirit and why is he important to me? What has been the role of the Holy Spirit in History? What does it look like to walk with the Holy Spirit? Click here to hear Sermon
- Trinity Sunday June 11, 2017: Mankind is made in the image of the Trinity, Eikons, God-bearers. We are made in the image of unity, eternal, and divine love. We have been entrusted with the task of reigning over Gods creation and mediating His presence to the world around us. Click here to hear more.
- June 18th, 2017 The Last Adam, The Last of The Broken Lineage, and The New Creation Initiator. Click here to listen
- Faith and Hope: The natural disposition of mankind is not faith, it is doubt. How do thoughts of doubt subconsciously plague our hearts? The bible teaches that the battle for our souls takes place in the Spiritual. God’s desire is to win over our heart of hearts, the deepest part of the human sould. How does the gospel bring us hope in every situation? And what is preventing us from experiencing the Hope that God promises to His children? BEFORE LISTENING TO SERMON PLEASE READ THE ASSOCIATED SCRIPTURES: Hebrews 1:1-19 Click here for sermon
- Faith and Love: What if the number one thing that is preventing us from receiving and walking in God’s love is our strenuous efforts to be pious and pure? The Gospel is not about us, if it were it would not be good news. BEFORE LISTENING TO SERMON PLEASE READ THE ASSOCIATED SCRIPTURES: Hebrews 11:32 – 12:11 Click here for sermon
- Faith and Joy: Satan’s greatest weapon is not sex, drugs, addiction, money or power. His greatest weapon is discouragement. Discouragement plagues the soul and cuts us off from the joy of God. BEFORE LISTENING TO SERMON PLEASE READ THE ASSOCIATED SCRIPTURES: Matthew 2:1-12; John 6:1-15 Click here for sermon
- Christmas, the incarnation of Hope eternal, Peace unending, and Love manifold: The Christmas message is that God went to infinite lengths to be with us, that somehow, someway, we might go to some length to be intentional about living in Him. Christmas means that Christ is with us. God came down into the midst of our messyness and chaos. He placed himself here on our planet in a way that our finite human minds might tangibly conceive Him, that somehow we might see and understand what it means to love. Christmas means that God almighty, made Himself dependent on man. The universe maker, dependent on us. Christmas means that the gap is bridged, hope has arrived, and God will stop at nothing short of infinite lengths to bridge the gaps into our hearts and lives. BEFORE LISTENING TO SERMON PLEASE READ THE ASSOCIATED SCRIPTURES: 1 John 1: 1-4; Matthew 1:18- 25 Click here for the Sermon