The Holy Spirit
- Who is the Holy Spirit and why is he important to me? What has been the role of the Holy Spirit in History? What does it look like to walk with the Holy Spirit? Click here to hear Sermon
(13) September 3rd Romans 8 Children of God: Learning to Rule and Reign in our thoughts About Ourselves by Learning to Die to our Sinful Nature.
Scripture Reading: Romans 8, 1 Corinthians 4:1-5
(12) August 27th. Learning to Let our True Self be True to God: Wrestling with the Flesh in the Authority of Christ. This weeks topic contains some really difficult stuff to wrestle with, but I pray that it will be a challenging lesson that will spark life, encouragement, and tremendous strength within you so that you can step with God together towards breakthrough!! Click Here to Listen
Scripture Reading: Romans 7
(11) August 20th Sonship, Daughtership, and Servanthood: Dare to be a Disciple! The gift is free, Maturity is Expensive. Click here to listen to yesterdays Sermon. I pray and hope that it will bless you tremendously!
Scripture: John 14:5-27
(10) AUGUST 13th, 2017. . . Hey all, if you missed yesterdays message please check it out here! I pray and believe it will bless you tremendously!! It continues on the theme of what it means to be a son or daughter of God and speaks heavily about the role of the Holy Spirit in both enabling and guiding through this process. MAY YOU BE BLESSED BY THE POWER AND THE BEAUTY AND THE MIGHT OF THE HOLY SPIRIT!!!!
SCRIPTURE READING: GALATIANS 4:1-13
(9) AUGUST 6th , 2017 PT. 3 SONSHIP, DAUGHTERSHIP, AND SERVANTHOOD.
Two weeks ago (July 23rd) we started talked about Sonship vs. Servanthood. Our first message was about what it means to be citizens of Christs coming Kingdom. The Second Message (July 30th) was about Christ the son, the Incarnation, and His accomplishments on the cross which have brought us into adoption as children of God. This week focuses heavily on the Father and how to operate as sons and daughters. What role does the law play? How do we find the balance? Click Here if you would like to hear the message !
Scripture Reading: Galatians 3 and Luke Chapter 15
(8) July 30th, 2017 PT. 2 Sonship, Daughtership, and Servanthood:
Escaping from a Servant Mentality and Living as Children of the Inheritence. Click Here
Scripture Reading: Galatians 3
(7) July 23rd, 2017 PT. 1 SONSHIP, DAUGHTERSHIP, AND SERVANTHOOD.
OVERCOMING THE POWER OF SIN PART 4: What it Means to be a Son or Daughter and Not a Servant, An Intro to Servanthood and Sonship. Click here to Listen
Scripture Reading: John 8:31-47 & Galatians 4:1-9
(6) July 16th, 2017 OVERCOMING THE POWER OF SIN PART 3: Fighting for Faith that Leads to Transformation. No Longer Under the Domain of Darkness but Raised to New Life in Christ, Placed in the Kingdom of Light, Equipped and Trained with the Authority of Christ. Click here to Listen
Scripture Reading: Ephesians 1:19-2:10, Romans 6:1-23, Collosians 1
(5) OVERCOMING THE POWER OF SIN PART 2 July 9th, 2017: Re-defining Sin as that Which Separates us from God, our Busyness, our Work, our obligations. Is He Really First in Our Lives, First in All That We Do? Click Here To Listen
(4) FOR OVERCOMING THE POWER OF SIN July 2nd, 2017: Jesus Sacrificed His Life on Your Behalf, Whats Your Response? Click Here To Listen To the Message
Scriptures: Genesis 22:1-14; 15:4-10 ; Romans 6:12-23 ; Hebrews 11:8-12; 17-19
(3) FOR PENTECOST SERIES June 25, 2017. . . Equipped, Empowered, Restored, and Commissioned: Humankind’s Fall at Babel and its Restoration at Pentecost. Click here to listen
(2) FOR PENTECOST SERIES June 18th, 2017: The Last Adam, The Last of The Broken Lineage, and The New Creation Initiator. Click here to listen SCRIPTURES: Genesis 3-4, Romans 5.
(1) FOR PENTECOST SERIES June 11, 2017: Trinity Sunday: Mankind is made in the image of the Trinity, Eikons, God-bearers. We are made in the image of unity, eternal, and divine love. We have been entrusted with the task of reigning over Gods creation and mediating His presence to the world around us. Click here to hear more. SCRIPTURES: Genesis 1, Psalm 8, Jeremiah 23:9, Deuteronomy 32:11
- Faith and Hope: The natural disposition of mankind is not faith, it is doubt. How do thoughts of doubt subconsciously plague our hearts? The bible teaches that the battle for our souls takes place in the Spiritual. God’s desire is to win over our heart of hearts, the deepest part of the human sould. How does the gospel bring us hope in every situation? And what is preventing us from experiencing the Hope that God promises to His children? BEFORE LISTENING TO SERMON PLEASE READ THE ASSOCIATED SCRIPTURES: Hebrews 1:1-19 Click here for sermon
- Faith and Love: What if the number one thing that is preventing us from receiving and walking in God’s love is our strenuous efforts to be pious and pure? The Gospel is not about us, if it were it would not be good news. BEFORE LISTENING TO SERMON PLEASE READ THE ASSOCIATED SCRIPTURES: Hebrews 11:32 – 12:11 Click here for sermon
- Faith and Joy: Satan’s greatest weapon is not sex, drugs, addiction, money or power. His greatest weapon is discouragement. Discouragement plagues the soul and cuts us off from the joy of God. BEFORE LISTENING TO SERMON PLEASE READ THE ASSOCIATED SCRIPTURES: Matthew 2:1-12; John 6:1-15 Click here for sermon
- Christmas, the incarnation of Hope eternal, Peace unending, and Love manifold: The Christmas message is that God went to infinite lengths to be with us, that somehow, someway, we might go to some length to be intentional about living in Him. Christmas means that Christ is with us. God came down into the midst of our messyness and chaos. He placed himself here on our planet in a way that our finite human minds might tangibly conceive Him, that somehow we might see and understand what it means to love. Christmas means that God almighty, made Himself dependent on man. The universe maker, dependent on us. Christmas means that the gap is bridged, hope has arrived, and God will stop at nothing short of infinite lengths to bridge the gaps into our hearts and lives. BEFORE LISTENING TO SERMON PLEASE READ THE ASSOCIATED SCRIPTURES: 1 John 1: 1-4; Matthew 1:18- 25 Click here for the Sermon